Friday, December 11, 2009

MY BORING DAY AND UNLUCKY DAY

Woke up in the morning jus like a blur boy,came down turn on my comp play game all de way till 6..den ainuddin call me say go lepak at bj,so i went to bj and we yam cha and smoke with kicap boy(parvind) den after on the way going to ainuddin car i lost my rm50!!! OMG ...den he told me dah hilang punya la den i was like ok la,so we went to parvind hs wait him take shirt and pants for clubbing den we went back to din hs,parvind keep say wan play ps3 den ok la when reach his hs he duno how on it and same go to din den i figure it out and he start playing while i was lying on the sofa...after 1hr plus smoking time!! den after smoke we went mamak to eat and waiting for dani,hafiz,pairul ..when they arrive so they so they going club but i couldnt join cause need teaman my mom she alone at home...so hafiz and others fetch me home and now i am onlining .....wat a day huh???

0 comments: